[2.8.6] - 2020-11-19
- CancelSm serialization
[2.8.5] - 2020-11-12
- NationalLanguageLockingShift user data header
[2.8.4] - 2020-11-12
- license file Inetlab.SMPP.license must contain product name. Generate new license file in your Inetlab Account. ### Fixed
- write license loading errors in license status.
[2.8.3] - 2020-11-04
- failed to verify license on macos
[2.8.2] - 2020-09-01
- inaccurate SendSpeedLimit on the machine with high-resolution performance counter.
[2.8.1] - 2020-06-16
- SendSpeedLimit and result speed has significant difference.
- Send Queue can be blocked in some edge cases.
- Reconnect doesn't start when ThreadPool is overloaded
- Race condition in MessageComposer causes NullReferenceException
[2.8.0] - 2020-04-02
- SendResponseAsync method in SmppClientBase class. Response sending can be prevented in a event handler by changing it to null. req.Response = null;
- Extension method CanBeEncoded to validate an Encoding for given text message
- MessageComposer with persistence storage interface to save message parts in external database instead of memory.
- NullReferenceException in the event evFullMessageReceived of MessageComposer class
- Setup Project: Unable to update the dependencies of the project. The dependencies for the object 'Inetlab.SMPP.dll' cannot be determined.
[2.7.1] - 2020-01-20
- move InterfaceVersion property to the SmppClientBase class
- GenericNack PDU has not been sent when wrong PDU header is received.
[2.7.0] - 2019-12-11
- Added Metrics property for SmppClientBase class.
- Support of 16 bit concatenation parameters in SMS builder classes.
- ReceiveSpeedLimit with rate limiting. Measure PDU count for defined time unit instead of interval between PDUs.
- rename async-methods according to the dotnet naming conventions
- InactivityTimeout starts when SmppServerClient is connected and EnquireLinkInterval is not defined for this client.
- Generate long number MessageId for SubmitSmResp and SubmitMultiResp. According to SMPP Protocol MessageId should contain only digits.
- Timeout timer in MessageComposer restarts when next segment of the message is received.
- Submit hangs after unexpected disconnect.
- Exception by changing send or receive buffer size.
- SmppTime.Format for relative time.
- OverflowException in GSMEncoding.
- Support of .NET Standard 1.4
- InactivityTimeout from SmppClient
[2.6.14] - 2019-09-20
- SmppTime.Format for relative time.
- exception in demo applications
[2.6.13] - 2019-08-14
- multithread-issue with ConnectedClients in SmppServer class
- set SmppClient.SystemID and SmppClient.SystemType properties when client is bound.
[2.6.12] - 2019-07-26
- convert UserDataHeader to and from byte array
- SmppTime functions for formatting and parsing scheduled delivery times and expiry times in PDU.
- EnsureReferenceNumber method that sets next reference number for a list of concatenated PDUs.
- property InactivityTimeout in the class SmppClientBase. Default is 2 minutes. Connection will be dropped when in specified period of time no SMPP message was exchanged. InactivityTimeout doesn't work when EnquireLinkInterval is defined.
- SmppServer: when client.ReceiveSpeedLimit is set to any value, first message is always throttled.
- text splitting: Incorrect message length of 1st PDU when text encoded in GSM encoding and contains extended characters
- ReferenceNumber=0 for submitted concatenated PDUs.
[2.6.11] - 2019-04-20
- Connection failed. Error Code: 10048. Only one usage of each socket address (protocol/network address/port) is normally permitted. Occurs when call Connect method from different threads at the same time.
[2.6.10] - 2019-04-19
- exceptions by incorrect disconnect.
[2.6.9] - 2019-04-15
- Request property is null in received response PDU class.
- ReceiveBufferSize and SendBufferSize properties for SmppClientBase.
[2.6.8] - 2019-03-27
- wrong text splitting in SMS builder for GSMPackedEncoding.
[2.6.7] - 2019-03-27
- StackOverflowException by submitting array of SubmitMulti.
- destination addresses serialization for SubmitMulti
- short message length calculation
[2.6.6] - 2019-03-25
- exception in GetMessageText method for DeliverSm with empty text.
[2.6.5] - 2019-03-18
- exception in GetMessageText method for DeliverSm without receipt.
[2.6.4] - 2019-03-15
- missed last character in the last segment of the concatenated message created with SMS builders.
- Extension method smppPdu.GetMessageText(EncodingMapper) as replacement for MessageText property in a PDU class.
(ushort tag) method for registering custom TLV parameter type for any tag value. It helps to represent some complex parameters as structured objects. Example: var parameter = pdu.Parameters.Of ();
- MessageText property in PDU classes is obsolete. Use the function client.EncodingMapper.GetMessageText(pdu) or pdu.GetMessageText(client.EncodingMapper) to get th message text contained in the PDU.
[2.6.3] - 2019-03-04
- failed to raise some events with attached delegate that doesn't has target object.
- FileLogger multi-threading improvements.
[2.6.2] - 2019-02-07
- ILogFactory interface with implementations for File and Console
- client hangs by Dispose when it was never connected
[2.6.1] - 2019-02-04
- Cannot send 160 characters in one part SMS in GSM Encoding
[2.6.0] - 2019-01-14
- ProxyProtocolEnabled property for SmppServerClient class. This property should be enabled in evClientConnected event handler to detect proxy protocol in the network stream of connected client.
- Signed with Strong Name
- ClonePDU, Serialize methods for SmppPDU classes.
- SMS.ForData method for building concatenated DataSm PDUs.
- SMS.ForDeliver is able to create delivery receipt in MessagePayload parameter.
- SmppServer stops accepting new connections by invalid handshake
- Text splitter for building concatenated message parts
- Event evClientDataSm didn't raise in the SmppServer.
- Sometimes SmppServerClient doesn't disconnect properly in SmppServer
- concurrency issues in MessageComposer
- library sends response with status ESME_ROK when SmppServer has no attached event handler for a request PDU. It should send unsuccess status f.i. ESME_RINVCMDID.
- Replaced methods AddMessagePayload, AddSARReferenceNumber, AddSARSequenceNumber, AddSARTotalSegments and AddMoreMessagesToSend with corresponding classes in Inetlab.SMPP.Parameters namespace.
- Renamed the property "Optional" to "Parameters" in PDU classes. (backwards-compatible)
- Removed unnecessary TLV constructor with length parameter. Length is always equal to value array length.
- Removed ISmppMessage interface
- Renamed namespace Inetlab.SMPP.Common.Headers to Inetlab.SMPP.Headers
- Rename propery UserDataPdu to UserData for classes SubmitSm, SubmitMulti DeliverSm, ReplaceSm. (backwards-compatible)
- MessageInPayload method tells SMS builder to send complete message text in message_payload parameter. With optional messageSize method parameter you can decrease the size of message segment if you need to send concatenation in SAR parameters.
- Simplified ILog interface
[2.5.4] - 2018-09-16
- MessageComposer.Timeout property to TimeStamp
- SmppClient.Submit methods with IEnumerable parameter
- better documentation
- Hanlde SocketException OperationAborted when server stops
[2.5.3] - 2018-09-08
- SubmitSpeedLimit is ignored
- sometimes SMPP PDU reading is failed
[2.5.2] - 2018-08-06
- Messages with data coding Class0 (0xF0) are split up in wrong way
[2.5.1] - 2018-07-30
- wrong BindingMode for SmppServerClient after Unbind.
[2.5.0] - 2018-07-29
- Automatic detection for Proxy protocol https://www.haproxy.com/blog/haproxy/proxy-protocol/ ### Implemented
- Unbind logic for SmppClient and SmppServerClient classes
[2.4.1] - 2018-06-19
- issue with licensing module
[2.4.0] - 2018-05-30
- Automatic connection recovery.
[2.3.2] - 2018-04-20
- MessageComposer allows to get its items for concatenated messages. ### Changed
- creation for user data headers types.
[2.3.1] - 2018-04-18
- PDU reader and writer
- split text on concatenation parts
[2.3.0] - 2018-03-18
- SmppClientBase.SendQueueLimit limits the number of sending SMPP messages to remote side. Delays further SMPP requests when limit is exceeded.
- SmppServerClient.ReceiveQueueLimit replaced with SmppClientBase.ReceivedRequestQueueLimit
- improved: processing of connect and disconnect.
[2.2.0] - 2018-02-01
- better processing of request and response PDU
- Flow Control. SmppServerClient.ReceiveQueueLimit defines allowed number of SMPP requests in receive queue. If receive queueu is full, library stops receive from network buffer and waits until queue has a place again. It is better alternative for ESME_RMSGQFUL response status. ### Fixed
- MessageComposer raises evFullMessageReceived sometimes two times by processing concatenated message with two parts.
[2.1.2] - 2017-12-11
- internal queue for processing PDU.
[2.1.1] - 2017-12-10
- processing of connect and disconnect
- From and To methods with SmeAddress parameter to SMS Builders
[2.1.0] - 2017-10-18
- SendSpeedLimit property for SmppClientBase class, that limits number of requests per second to remote side
- Priority processing for response PDUs.
- Name property to distinguish instances in logger
- Deliver method in SmmpServerClient class
- SubmitData method in SmppClientBase class
[2.0.1] - 2017-10-06
- decode receipt for IntermediateDeliveryNotification
- sequence number generation
[2.0.0] - 2017-08-15
- first version for .NET Standard 1.4