[2.5.4] - 2018-09-16
- MessageComposer.Timeout property to TimeStamp
- SmppClient.Submit methods with IEnumerable parameter
- better documentation
- Hanlde SoapException OperationAborted when server stops
[2.5.3] - 2018-09-08
- SubmitSpeedLimit is ignored
- sometimes SMPP PDU reading is failed
[2.5.2] - 2018-08-06
- Messages with data coding Class0 (0xF0) are split up in wrong way
[2.5.1] - 2018-07-30
- wrong BindingMode for SmppServerClient after Unbind.
[2.5.0] - 2018-07-29
[2.4.1] - 2018-06-19
- issue with licensing module
[2.4.0] - 2018-05-30
- Automatic connection recovery.
[2.3.2] - 2018-04-20
- MessageComposer allows to get its items for concatenated messages.
- creation for user data headers types.
[2.3.1] - 2018-04-18
- PDU reader and writer
- split text on concatenation parts
[2.3.0] - 2018-03-18
- SmppClientBase.SendQueueLimit limits the number of sending SMPP messages to remote side. Delays further SMPP requests when limit is exceeded.
- SmppServerClient.ReceiveQueueLimit replaced with SmppClientBase.ReceivedRequestQueueLimit
- improved: processing of connect and disconnect.
[2.2.0] - 2018-02-01
- better processing of request and response PDU
- Flow Control. SmppServerClient.ReceiveQueueLimit defines allowed number of SMPP requests in receive queue.
If receive queueu is full, library stops receive from network buffer and waits until queue has a place again.
It is better alternative for ESME_RMSGQFUL response status.
- MessageComposer raises evFullMessageReceived sometimes two times by processing concatenated message with two parts.
[2.1.2] - 2017-12-11
- internal queue for processing PDU.
[2.1.1] - 2017-12-10
- processing of connect and disconnect
- From and To methods with SmeAddress parameter to SMS Builders
[2.1.0] - 2017-10-18
- SendSpeedLimit property for SmppClientBase class, that limits number of requests per second to remote side
- Priority processing for response PDUs.
- Name property to distinguish instances in logger
- Deliver method in SmmpServerClient class
- SubmitData method in SmppClientBase class
[2.0.1] - 2017-10-06
- decode receipt for IntermediateDeliveryNotification
- sequence number generation
[2.0.0] - 2017-08-15
- first version for .NET Standard 1.4